Flexible payment options for your convenience
Manx Petroleum offers you a choice of ways to settle your invoice within our normal trading terms. You can make your payments by cheque, cash, credit or debit card, or by direct debit.
We also offer you the option to spread the cost with our Budget Account*. It makes your paying for your home heating oil simple and removes the worry of unexpected bills.
We estimate your annual fuel consumption and divide the cost into equal monthly payments, which are reviewed and recalculated quartely. All your payments are by Direct Debit and to make life even easier you can also include the cost of servicing your oil fired central heating boiler or Aga cooker.
- No set up costs
- Tailored to your fuel consumption
- Paperwork is reduced
- Prompt payment discount
*All account facilities are granted subject to status
You can relax - we'll take care of it.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all Banks and Building Societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit Manx Petroleums Limited will notify you 14 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed.
- If you request Manx Petroleums Limited to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by Manx Petroleums Limited or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society- If you recieve a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Manx Petroleums Limited asks you to
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.
To apply for a budget account click here
We also accept the following cards: